How Long Do The Stickers Last?
The stickers are cut with an outdoor rated vinyl. It will last 3-5 years or more outdoors depending on the elements and applying on a clean surface. If you scrape it with an ice scraper in the winter it will get damaged. Stickers will last the longest if they are placed anywhere except the hood, roof, trunk lid (facing up to the sun).
How To Apply The Stickers To My Vehicle/Window?
- Clean surface to remove dirt. Soap may be used to help remove any oil that may be present. Be sure the area is dry before placing the decal.
- Position decal on desired area. Once you have it where you want the decal you can lay it down on the area.
- Using a squeegee, credit card, a smooth the surface and remove any air bubbles that may be present. Run over the decal a few times. This puts pressure on the vinyl and allows it to stick the best to your surface.
- Slowly and carefully peel backing from decal. As you pull the transfer paper away watch and make sure your decal stays down, if it comes up just re apply the paper and run over the part that came up. It will stick to the surface
- Enjoy your new sticker! Shoot us a picture after you have applied your decal to your vehicle and we will add it to the website.
*Use a pin to poke any air bubbles in the center and push the air out through the hole.
*For best results do not apply a sticker in wet or extreme hot, cold temperatures.
What Surfaces Can I Stick My Vinyl Sticker Decal On?
Stickers can be applied to most surfaces. Some surfaces that work well are:
- Car Windows
- Car paint
- Painted Walls
- Pretty much anything with a clean smooth surface.
Stickers can be removed easily but are a one time use. If you peel it off you will not be able to re stick it to another surface.